Glider and double-hung windows are the most popular styles of windows throughout the country. A double-hung is the classic residential window of traditional home design. Glider windows or sliding windows are like double-hung windows turned 90 degrees horizontally. Glider windows have a more contemporary appearance than the colonial-style double-hung, so this is ideal if you happen to prefer the modern look. All of our double-hung and glider replacement windows have superior impact performance, resist condensation and have amazing energy ratings.
With our triple-pane windows, Creative Home Technologies is proud of the thermal performance of our double-hung and glider replacement windows.
U-Value (U) (.17)
Ratings typically fall between 0.20 and 1.20. The lower the U-Factor, the better a product is at keeping the heat in the home or building.
R-Value (R) (5.88)
This is a window’s resistance to heat flow. The higher the number, the more efficient the window reduces heating and cooling costs.
Solar Heat Gain Coefficient (S) (.24)
Rating refers to the amount of sunlight passing through a window as heat. The lower the rating, the better the window performs at reducing costs in the summer months. Between 0-1.
Condensation Resistance (C) (70)
This measures the performance level of a window/glazing system to help eliminate possible condensation. The higher the number, the better the window is at blocking condensation.
Every one of our replacement windows features:
- Foam Filled Main Frame & Sash – increases your energy savings. Lowers the U-Value which increase thermal performance.
- Fusion Welded Frame and Sash
- High Density Pile Triple Weatherstrip – eliminates the infiltration of air
- Standard high performance Intercept Ultra Black Stainless Steel Warm Edge Spacer System
- Extruded Aluminum Screen Frames
- BetterVue – Improved visibility insect screen standard
- Triple Pane Glass with Krypton Gas – Krypton is nontoxic, nonreactive, clear, and odorless and has better thermal performance, and out performs argon gas in studies by over 50%.
- DualTech Locking System – supports hundreds of pounds of static loading
- Limit Lock – provides a secure partial opening for safety
- Triple Weather-Stripping
Innergy TM standard
Innergy is the innovative energy-efficient alternative to aluminum. Rigid Thermal Reinforcements are advanced fiberglass reinforced resin inserts, designed to slide easily into windows and door frame chambers for greater support and insulation.
- Better Thermal Performance – up to 700 times better than aluminum in material-to-material comparisons.
- Better Thermal Break – Impervious to cold or heat.
- Better protection against condensation – Helps prevent staining that can occur with metal reinforcements.
- Better flexibility – Will not permanently set when impacted.
Customize your double-hung or glider replacement window with a diverse group of options to define your home and style.
For more information on how Creative Home Technologies can transform the look of your home and your homes energy bills, contact one of our design consultants. Our expert staff has helped many homeowners define their vision and realize their goals. We look forward to helping you with all of your double-hung and glider replacement window needs in Green Bay, Appleton, Madison and Milwaukee areas.