Replacement window trends of 2019 are all about letting the outside in. Homeowners want unobstructed views of the outdoors, and new windows make a big impact on the interior and exterior of your home. New windows can dramatically change the look of your home. Make sure when looking at replacement window trends that the style is something you will love for years to come. When choosing windows, be sure you choose windows that functionally fit your needs, as well as your aesthetic wants.
- Move towards modern/eclectic-geometric styles, rectangular, square, oblong, and even circular give home a dramatic look.
- Corner windows – offer expansive views, panoramic views that bring in more light
- More glass and less frame – no patterns or grids lets in maximum natural light, and again unobstructed views
- Bigger is better – floor to ceiling windows make it feel like a seamless transition from indoors to outdoors
- Black frames on inside and outside – interior and exterior advantages, adds drama, frames the outdoor view, and enhances curb appeal
- Fixed windows – non-operational windows suggest an airy feeling, usually on the main floor
- Energy efficient windows – sustainability, it’s all about keeping hot air out in the summer and frigid air out in the winter
Creative Home Technologies is a family-owned company that has been in the Fox Cities since 2004. We serve Green Bay, Appleton, Madison, and Milwaukee. For more information on our replacement windows, contact us for a free estimate. We will help you determine what windows will work best in your home. Our windows are ENERGY STAR® certified, and all our windows are fitted with a BETTERVUE® screen mesh. BETTERVUE® screen mesh protects against insects, improves airflow, and provides a more unobstructed view of the outdoors than most standard screens. We are proud to be recognized as the premier window and door replacement company throughout Wisconsin.